29 years experience in Turkey and Central Asia Over 1,400 projects Over 50% repeat business Research carried out in 12 countries and all economically significant sectors Serving investors, international institutions and the public sector Trusted for independence, quality and discretion
IBS is a leading supplier of high-quality commercial information to international businesses carrying out direct investment in Turkey. It is also active in the countries of the Black Sea, Caucasus and Central Asia.
IBS specialises in assisting market entrants appraise and quantify the opportunities in the fast-growing markets in its region. Its key experience is in Turkey, where it carries out market consultancy and competitor analysis. It has been particularly active supporting companies bidding in the privatisation auctions held by the Turkish Government. 40% of its income comes from energy consultancy, with IBS specialising on natural gas and power market issues.
The IBS Hourly Power Dispatch Model is an equilibrium dispatch model which establishes the balancing and settlement market price in the market for each hour of each day to 2035, based on economic merit, but taking also into account contractual constraints. The model was developed in co-operation with IHS CERA.
For power developers needing a timely screening of the fields and projects to prioritise, with a detailed analysis of the issues and concerns for coal-fuelled power generation. Draws on largely unpublished material and sector expertise.
- Ankara dreaming of higher growth
- Climate Change and the Future of Water in Turkey
- Taking Water Seriously
- Looking for a Fresh Locomotive for Growth
- Turkey’s Energy Policy - Too Often a Year too Late
- Large players mean yield compression in Turkish real estate
- Istanbul - Finally ready to be a European City of Culture in 2010
- Turkey's general elections - no choice, no change
- Foreigners join the real estate boom in Turkey
- High oil prices - so what?